Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Radio Silence

I've been a bit quiet. I could tell you that I've been busy, that I have a tiny terror on my hands who has no respect for my need to sit at the computer for an extended any period of time; that I have a husband who likes to see me from time to time; that I feel compelled to make sure the house gets clean and the dogs get fed and that we have food...and while this is all largely true, it is not a proper explanation. To be honest, I just haven't felt like writing a blog post. I haven't felt that I have anything interesting to say, and I find my laptop hot and heavy and uncomfortable to have in my lap.

I'll try to do better. I make no promises - I'm lazy and truth be told I'd almost always rather knit. But I will try. Because there are a few of you out there (hi MOM) who actually do check back to see what I write, and I feel I owe it to you to periodically say something.

That's all I have for today, and it's almost time for my art class. GF got me a drawing class for my birthday, and I'm overjoyed about it. I'll sit down and write a proper post soon. With pictures! I've made some very pretty things.

In the meantime, much love, my dear friends (hi MOM). Hope life is treating you well in my absence.

XOX
Li

1 comment:

GrannyMat said...

Hi Dear!! I do know just how busy you are. Thanks!